Give your property the competitive edge...
Your property needs to be inviting, memorable and to stand out among the dozens of homes that buyer's or tenants that may be viewing. Our home staging service offers Property Investors in London, Surrey and the South East with a turnkey service. Roomservice by CORT can turn an empty property into the most desirable home on the market by home staging and transforming it into a living space buyers can see themselves living in.
Furniture is important for giving property buyers and tenants perspective on the size of rooms and ideas on where their belongings would go. However, getting the right furniture can be a challenge. Furniture can be very prominent in communicating the “feel” of a property, so furnishing it from your loft or second hand shops will not necessarily convey the right “feel” to the buyer. Equally, low cost flat-pack furniture may not match the high quality high-value of your property and undermine the asking price.
Why rent show home furniture?
Roomservice by CORT offers a furniture rental service that gives your property interior a high quality look and feel, but without the costs of buying, installing and storing furniture. With Roomservice by CORT you can save capital for your next investment – and still have an appealing property. Our furniture sets for hire are modern, stylish and durable and suitable for any property. We offer furniture packages for hire as well as the ability to hire furniture by the piece.
Our contract terms are very flexible and you can even give buyers the option to purchase the property fully furnished, if they like show home furniture rental option.
Our home staging furniture rental service includes:
- Delivery within days
- Partial home furnishing available on request
- Our furniture rental service includes everything needed to market your property, including rugs, lamps, prints and accessories
- All of our furnishings are delivered and installed by our highly experienced team who will complete the full staging of the property in just one day
- Furniture can be rented on a short-term basis and subsequently converted to be rented longer term, moved to another property or sold on to the new owner
- As the furnishings are chosen from stock, your furniture will be delivered and installed within a matter of days, ensuring that your property is on the market – fast
Contact a member of our team to find out what Roomservice by CORT could do to help you get the best price for your property with our home staging furniture rental service.
See our case study on a recent bespoke Dress to Sell: