Roomservice by CORT can turn an empty property into the most desirable home on the market in a matter of days. We work with private clients, agents and developers; all who find our home staging service to be fast and flexible in providing furniture for a house sale. In the current quick-paced market, renting furniture to sell a house can give you a significant advantage.
Show home furniture rental
Our home staging services also include show home furniture rental to provide property investors and developers in London, Surrey, Manchester and other areas within the UK with a turnkey service. Roomservice by CORT can transform empty properties into the most desirable homes on the market by turning them into a place buyers can envision themselves living in.
Why rent show home furniture?
Our furniture rental service gives your property interior a high-quality look and feel, without the costs of buying, installing and storing furniture. With Roomservice by CORT, you can save capital for your next investment and still have an appealing property. Our furniture sets for hire are modern, stylish, durable and suitable for any property and we also offer the option to rent furniture by the piece. Our contract terms are very flexible, and you can even give buyers the option to purchase the property fully furnished.
Our show home furniture rental service includes:
• Delivery and installation within a matter of days, ensuring that your property is on the market – fast
• Everything you need to market your property, including rugs, lamps, prints, and accessories
• Our highly experienced team will complete the full staging of the property in just one day
• Furniture can be rented on a short-term basis and subsequently converted to be rented longer term, moved to another property or sold on to the new owner
• Partial home furnishing available on request
Contact a member of our team to find out what Roomservice by CORT could do to help you get the best price for your property.
* Terms and conditions: Rental agreement must be signed and accepted before Wednesday 30th September 2020. Minimum value of the full rental term must be £750 (excluding VAT) after discount. Collection and delivery charges apply. Offer only applies to property marketing, home staging, dress to sell and dress to let services.