Complaints Procedure


What is a complaint? As a FCA regulated business we treat complaints very seriously. If you have raised an issue with your contact in the business related to the furniture or service and you do not feel it has been resolved satisfactorily, you may wish to lodge a formal complaint to continue to pursue the matter.

How do I complain?

Please bring the issue to the attention of our Commercial Manager at who will investigate on your behalf and keep you informed of the progress and outcome of her investigations. Alternatively, you can telephone her on 0208 879 5936 or write to her at:

Amanda Long,
Commercial Manager,
Roomservice by CORT,
28 Barwell Business Park,
Leatherhead Road,

Should you be unhappy with the outcome and you are an eligible complainant and the nature of your complaint is be in relation to the hire agreement, we can provide you with a leaflet about the Financial Ombudsman Service, or you can contact them directly at:

0800 023 4567
Financial Ombudsman Service,
Exchange Tower,
E14 9SR

If you have taken a product from us and are unhappy with the product or the service you received, you can also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution service to make a complaint. The purpose of this platform is to identify a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider and we expect that this will be the Financial Ombudsman Service.