Our biggest and most regular client in the North West is Manchester Life, the owner of the Cotton Field Wharf, Sawmill Court, Smiths Yard and Weavers Quay developments of rental properties.
Jennifer Bendik from Manchester Life comments: "Sometimes tenants do want a ready furnished property where it is easy to settle straight in; however, this frequently means accepting a landlord’s pack, which is often without options and already used by previous tenants. To give our residents choice, we’ve partnered with Roomservice by CORT to make furniture rental seamless and flexible, allowing our tenants to furnish their apartments exactly as they choose and for as long as they want. This encourages them to feel more at home and adapt their furniture as their needs change.” Read more about our partnership with Manchester Life.
Furniture Rental Services
Whatever your need for furniture hire in Liverpool, Manchester or across North West England Roomservice by CORT can help.
- We have a great deal of experience working with the Build To Rent sector, including being part of the Manchester Life success story since 2017
- We are specialists in relocation furniture working with both relocation agents and direct with consumers.
- We are 6 times award winners with the Association of Relocation Professionals due to our commitment to excellent service
- Our landlord furniture packages can be used for dress to let or to offer a furnished property
- Our show home furniture is best placed to showcase your property in the best possible light
- Anyone can privately rent our furniture from 1 month to 3 years, subject to a minimum spend
- Our emergency furniture service is ready if you are in desperate need
- We have designed specialist student furniture packages
Browse our furniture packages or full furniture catalogue to see the range and quality of furniture we have available. We also offer a fantastic designer furniture hire service for anyone looking for a particular style of furniture which is not available on our website.
We offer full white-glove delivery, which includes full assembly of all furniture, arranging the furniture in each room and adding the finishing touches such as making the beds and putting away kitchenware. If you are relocating then we can do this before you arrive, or whilst you are there, whichever you prefer.
For furniture rental in Manchester, Liverpool and across North West England, the delivery charges will vary depending on the amount of furniture you are renting. If you are relocating to the North West from Southern England then you’ll find this is not too dissimilar to removals costs. the delivery and collection charges will be vary. If you have selected furniture from our website, you can view the delivery costs in the checkout upon entering your post code. We can deliver furniture to you in approximately 3-5 business days. If you have used our designer furniture hire service then delivery may take slightly longer.
Why Roomservice by CORT?
Roomservice by CORT is the UK’s leading provider of rental furniture. With over 35 years' of expertise in providing furniture rental to the UK market and as part of CORT in the US, we are expertly positioned to help you with your furnishing needs. Your home is where our heart is and we're committed to making your furniture rental experience award-winning from start to finish. Read some of our customer case studies and find out more about why to choose Roomservice by CORT.