WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We have enhanced the process and frequency used to clean and sanitise our products before and after each rental. We continue to work to standards set out by UK health & safety guidelines regarding the processing of our furniture, including using industrial sanitisers in our machines to clean our products.
BEFORE WE ARRIVE
- All furniture is cleaned and sanitised. Special attention is given to touch points such as chairs, drawer handles, hard surfaces, and lamp switches.
- Mattresses are cleaned, sanitised and placed in new bags for transport, and provided with newly laundered mattress encasement protection bags.
- All upholstery is professionally cleaned and placed in new bags for transport.
- All electronic and remote control devices are cleaned and treated with anti-bacterial product.
- All dishware, cookware, glassware, and cutlery is sanitised and cleaned in high-temperature commercial dishwashers.
- All linens are laundered in high-temperature industrial washers and placed in freshly laundered bags for transport.
- To protect our staff, deliveries or collections can only take place to properties where occupants are not self-isolating.
AFTER WE ARRIVE
- Residents will be asked to preferably absent themselves from the property while we install or pick up the furniture. If this is not possible, they will be asked to locate themselves in another room.
- All of our operations staff have been issued with their own individual Personal Protective Equipment kits. Our teams use hand sanitiser, wear disposable gloves & masks, and utilise anti-bacterial cleaners during your delivery and set-up.
- We will spray and wipe down the hard surfaces and any electronic or remote control devices we have installed with anti-bacterial spray, with additional focus given to touch points.
- In addition, we will spray and wipe down any door handles/banisters/etc, we have touched during our visit.
- All upholstery will be removed from its bags and placed in your space wearing disposable gloves.
- Any dishware, cookware, glassware, cutlery and linens will be unpacked wearing disposable gloves.
ROOMSERVICE BY CORT STAFF AND FACILITIES
- All staff who can work from home are currently doing so.
- Our office and warehouse premises have been deep cleaned including anti-static and fogging processes to ensure all surfaces and product are free from bacteria.
- Additionally, our daily cleaning regime in our workplaces has been enhanced with the use of anti-bacterial products and activities specific to particular locations to prevent any cross-contamination. High touch surfaces being cleaned and disinfected daily include door handles, tables, chairs, handrails, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, taps, toilets, light switches, phones, computers, keyboards and remote controls.
- Signage has been installed in our premises, reinforcing the requirement for social distancing within the workplace, and our work practises have been revised as appropriate. Only one person is permitted in any shared facilities at a time.
- All warehouse, delivery/pickup crews and retail staff have a personal PPE kit including face masks, gloves, alcohol hand gel & antibacterial products for use at all times. This equipment is also available to any other staff who may be on site in our facilities. Face masks are worn by all when not at their desks.
- Finally, we are also encouraging the on-going welfare of our teams by following government and Public Health England guidelines on observing personal health practices (such as handwashing protocols). In addition, any employees who exhibit symptoms are instructed to stay at home, self-isolate, and consult 111 online.
- To view our Coronavirus risk assessment, please click here